Mother’s Day is two weeks from this Sunday! Since this is a new and interesting time to be celebrating Mother’s Day and we can’t go out to shop, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite items available online to give (and maybe to receive). All are under $75 and many are on sale.
Gifts under $75
- Berry Bowl – My absolute favorite that I use every day! You can wash your berries and serve all in the same bowl and it looks so pretty from countertop to table. I also use it to hold ripening fresh fruit.
2. Atlas Pepper Mill – I’m somewhat obsessed with this. It not only looks great on the counter but the mechanism is so satisfying to use.
3. White Textured Ceramic Canisters– How cute are these to store pantry staples or coffee? Love the bamboo lids and two for under $20 is such a deal. So cute on the countertop, too.
4. Sugar Paper Mother’s Day Gift Set #2 – I’m a self-proclaimed lover of all things Sugar Paper and this adorable and useful Mother’s Day Gift set is no exception and also a good deal.
What a lovely gift that includes a journal, my favorite candle and pen and one of their signature beautiful letter-press cards.
5. Candle – My favorite pale pink petal candle in a new smaller size. Scents of California citrus, with heart notes of garden rose, magnolia, white lotus, and jasmine.
6. Pen – My absolute favorite pen – in both color and function. I keep one of these in my purse, desk, “junk drawer” and to give as gifts.
7. Long Sleeve Pajamas – Supersoft jersey pajamas are comfortable and loose fitting plus cute enough to wear out, too.
8. Short Pajamas Set – Continuing with all things pink, these cute and lightweight pajamas for the hotter months also come in black and navy.
9. Magnolia Plant – I would LOVE to receive this on Mother’s Day (or any day!). I can’t believe this beautiful, fragrant mini magnolia tree is $29.99 and can be shipped almost anywhere!
I hope you all have a lovely Mother’s Day!